Would you like to make a difference in someone's life? Caregivers provide a variety of in-home care services for the elderly. Our goal is to keep aging adults at home safely and independently for as long as possible. We support those that are a part of our team, by offering a Family/Team Environment, Competitive Pay, Work Life Balance, Excellent Training, Online Learning Platform and 24/7 Office Support.
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and preparing meals
- Reminding clients of medications and appointments
- Assisting with grooming, bathing, toileting, and incontinence issues
- Caring for clients with Alzheimer's
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
Caregiver job responsibilities and pay may vary. Each Home Instead® franchise is independently owned and operated.